In April 2015, Raleigh Rugby added youth touch rugby to our family. It’s a safe, fun, easy way for kids to learn and fall in love with the newest Olympic sport. While playing at our gorgeous, Bermuda grass facilities, your kids are encouraged to have fun while being groomed into being the best rugby players they can be. Give your kids the opportunity to move up through the teams in our organization, and be a part of the fastest growing sport in the US.
The Rattlesnakes’ youth touch rugby teams include boys and girls from kindergarten through 3rd grade (8 & under), but welcome mature kids at age 4. Minimal equipment is required and fun is expected.
SPRING ’21 INFORMATION
Touch Practice & Runaround:
- 9:30-11:00am on Saturdays
- Location – Poole Road Rugby Complex
- Cleats & Masks are required. We suggest players bring plenty of water.
- Dates: 3/6, 3/13, 3/20, 3/27, 4/10, 4/17, 4/24 & 5/1
Player Registration & Dues:
- All returning and new players must register through our website prior to practicing.
- Dues are $50 for the season. Dues may be paid through our website. If you have trouble paying, please reach out to our youth director, Sunny Myers, to make payment arrangements. Full and partial scholarships are also available to those in need.