In April 2015, Raleigh Rugby added youth touch rugby to our family. It’s a safe, fun, easy way for kids to learn and fall in love with the newest Olympic sport. While playing at our gorgeous, Bermuda grass facilities, your kids are encouraged to have fun while being groomed into being the best rugby players they can be. Give your kids the opportunity to move up through the teams in our organization, and be a part of the fastest growing sport in the US.
The Rattlesnakes’ youth touch rugby teams include boys and girls from kindergarten through 4th-grade, but welcome mature kids at age 4. Our touch teams play against other local Triangle area teams. Minimal equipment is required and fun is expected.
Spring ’19 Information
Thursdays, 6:30-7:45 PM,
March 7th through May 2nd
Holiday breaks will be communicated during season.
Player Registration & Dues:
- All returning and new players must register through our website prior to practicing
- Spring Season dues are $100 total. Dues may be paid through our website.
- If you have trouble paying, please reach out to Sunny Myers to make arrangements. Full and partial scholarships are available to those in need.
- Interested players are welcome to come check out a few practices before signing-up.
- Jamborees are held on Saturday mornings from 9am-11am around the local area.
- Jamboree dates are 3/23, 3/30, 4/6, 4/13, 4/27, 5/4
Players will need black shorts, soccer/rugby cleats and a game shirt that can purchased at our online store on worldrugbyshop.com.