Players must be up to date with dues payments to be considered an active club member in good standing. Active club members receive access to club newsletters, Board of Directors Meeting Minutes as well as voting rights, and membership discounts to club events. In addition, RRFC abides by a no-pay/no-play policy which will be enforced by coaches.
2020/2021 Club Dues Structure
- Dues may be paid via the form below
- Dues must be paid or an arrangement must be made prior to attending a training session. If joining mid-season, dues must be paid before a member’s first match.
- Dues not paid from the previous season must be paid in full, in addition to a payment for the current season, prior to playing in a match.
- New players are encouraged to speak to their coaches about discounted first season dues. This does not apply to youth teams.
- Scholarships are given, when possible, to youth players in need. Any player struggling with dues payments is encouraged to contact our youth director for help. RRFC wants everyone to enjoy the game despite financial hardships.
- For adults, each player is responsible to register with USA Rugby on their own.
- If registering a family of at least 3, RRFC offers a family plan of $450 for the year.
- Auto-draft options are available for family plans, as well as returning player Venom DI, Vipers DII and Vipers DIII dues.
- Non-playing member dues are $100 per season (August through July)
- Benefits of a non-playing dues membership include:
- 1 vote in the yearly Board of Director’s Elections
- Inclusion in our monthly newsletter including our Board of Director’s Meeting Minutes so you can stay up to date on club news & info
- Summer 7s only (for players who have not paid yearly dues), dues are $100 and must be made in a full, one-time payment.
- Returning player dues are $350
- 15s Season dues must be paid in full, or by a monthly auto-draft via the form below.
- If joining in the Fall, players new to the club may pay $100 for their Fall Season and $175 for the Spring. If joining in the Spring, players may pay $100 for their Spring season and pay returning player dues the following year. An initial payment of $50 is due upon starting – payment of the other $50 expected 1 month following start.
We will be introducing a tiered dues structure for the remainder of the COVID restrictions. This tiered system will be broken down into 3 different categories (Social, Training, and Competitive Members). Please reach out to Drew Agans or Karl Berwyn with any concerns.
- Social Member – $50
- Training / Touch Member – $100
- Competitive Member (10s/7s tournaments) – $150
High School Girls & Boys, Middle School/15U Boys, Juniors 12U, & Rookies 10U Dues
- There are not summer dues but tournament fees are split amongst players participating ($15-$25/tournament).
- Opportunities are available for those in financial need. Please email Sunny Myers with any concerns.
Youth Touch Summer Rugby Dues – FREE!